Orlando Housing Authority
- Bachelor’s Degree required; supplemented by one (1) year previous experience and/or training involving general office, customer service, leasing, social services, caseload work experience.
- Conducts re-certification/screening of existing tenants to determine continued eligibility and appropriate rent increases
- Conducts re-certification interviews
- Downloads information from mainframe computer
- Requests unit inspections and compares rent reasonableness of proposed rent to comparable units in community
- Possession and maintenance of a valid FL driver’s license
- Must be able to pass an OHA-Endorsed certification within one (1) year.
This is a Temporary Agency position: Manpower, Top Talent, Personnel Solutions Plus or AUE Staffing.
To apply for this job please visit www.orlandohousing.org.