|Company Name||Liberty Counsel|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2019|
Liberty Counsel has an immediate full-time (8:30-5 M-F) opening. This is a full-time temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate. Energetic, stable, organized, dependable, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individuals are encouraged to apply. Experience with data management, bookkeeping, finance or accounting is a plus.
Duties may include:
- Data quality control
- Working with spreadsheets
- Processing and reconciling donations and deposits
- Operating mail automation equipment
- Data entry and correction
- Other duties as needed
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Windows environment with 40 wpm typing
- Experience with importing, exporting and manipulating data in Excel
- Ability to manage confidential and detailed information
- Aptitude to learn computer programs, procedures and machinery quickly
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods
- Good communication skills
- Agree with the Christian values and mission of this ministry
- Passion to promote religious freedom, the sanctity of human life and family values.
Email resume, reference list, and salary history with a letter explaining why you want to work at Liberty Counsel, to Ms. Crissman at liberty@LC.org.