|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
About us: For more than 35 years, Pioneers’ passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA. As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee. All positions require evidence of a personal faith commitment to Jesus Christ and identification with a local church. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
To apply: Follow the application instructions under the position description at http://www.pioneers.org/careers or contact email@example.com.
Edge Coordinator—(full-time, *support-raised position)
Pioneers is seeking a discerning, spiritually mature individual to serve on its Mobilization Team in the position of Edge Coordinator. The Edge Coordinator assists the Edge Director in recruitment, follow up and development of college-age students for short-term ministries.
This is a full-time, *support-raised position with benefits which requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary. For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
• firm commitment to Pioneers’ core values and displays them in personal and working relationships;
• overseas missions experience, especially with Pioneers, preferred;
• spiritual maturity and discernment;
• excellent and engaging communication skills, in all spoken and written forms;
• a desire to develop and maintain relationships with short-term candidates;
• professional and engaging demeanor with strong social skills and the ability to work in a team environment;
• strong computer, database, and Microsoft Office skills;
• ability to locate in the Orlando area, and work from the Pioneers US home office.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
• fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family
• fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family fully-paid
• life insurance policy for employee and family
• optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans
• annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays