|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
About us: For more than 35 years, Pioneers’ passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA. As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee. All positions require evidence of a personal faith commitment to Jesus Christ and identification with a local church. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
To apply: Follow the application instructions under the position description at http://www.pioneers.org/careers or contact email@example.com.
Housekeeping Assistant—(part-time, event-based, paid position)
Are you a detail-oriented person gifted in hospitality? Pioneers is recruiting for a positive and dependable person to serve in the position of Housekeeping Assistant.
What does a normal work day look like? This role primarily provides housekeeping services for the Pioneers Frizen Center facility, and is available to assist with other Campus Services team responsibilities as needed, including event set-up and take-down, kitchen duties, and occasional light maintenance of the campus buildings.
• cleaning guest rooms, lobby, and training rooms;
• cleaning and sanitizing laundry;
• reporting and filling out inventory and room check lists;
• maintaining office and storage areas.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
• firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
• strong customer service skills and a temperament that enjoys dealing with both adults and children;
• basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite;
• ability to move/lift items up to 20 lbs shoulder-high on a regular basis
• ability to stand for 4 hours at a time and to do repetitive bending/reaching;
• no allergies to dust or cleaning chemicals;
• and availability for evening and weekend hours as needed.
• This is an event-based part-time position working a variable schedule.
• This role averages approximately 10-25 hours a week on event weeks.
• Event weeks are usually 2-3 weeks a month.