|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
About us: For more than 35 years, Pioneers’ passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA. As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee. All positions require evidence of a personal faith commitment to Jesus Christ and identification with a local church. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
To apply: Follow the application instructions under the position description at http://www.pioneers.org/careers or contact email@example.com.
HVAC and Maintenance Technician—(full-time, paid position)
Are you a skilled individual who maintains good records and can organize tasks? Do you have leadership skills and the ability to build good working relationships with staff and vendors alike?
Pioneers is seeking an energetic, highly-motivated Maintenance Technician 1 (HVAC/Plumbing) for its headquarters located in Orlando, FL. Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time position with benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience and role. For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does a normal work day look like?
• Assist the Maintenance Manager in the oversight of all of the structures on our 40 acre campus.
• Detailed upkeep of HVAC systems & units, mechanical systems, controls systems, plumbing and other various areas throughout our facilities, by both working alone and as part of a team.
• Work closely with internal, external customers and outside vendors.
• Provide back-up and assistance for the Maintenance Team as needed, including being part of the after-hours on-call team.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
• firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission
• 3 – 5 years of experience in the HVAC field
• State / EPA licenses and certificates for charging and evacuating HVAC system
• creative in looking for solutions to better maintain facilities
• strong ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and follow through
• excellent communication skills
• service oriented individual and impactful team player that works well with others
• oriented individual and impactful team player that works well with others
• able to lead, instruct, and train others
• a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record;
• some experience in or around plumbing or plumbing trades, infrastructure, construction, and maintenance of facilities
Benefits of this full-time position include:
• fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family
• fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family
• optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans
• annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays
• cell phone credit