What information does Faith Assembly collect?
Faith Assembly collects and stores your personal information when you create an account. Accounts are necessary to participate in Online Giving, groups and/or register for an event. When creating an account, we ask you for your first and last name, your mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number. We may also ask you for personal demographic and/or contact information on members of your household or individuals you are registering for events with your family. If you are registering for an event or making a contribution we will also ask you for payment information and, if applicable, shipping method.
What does Faith Assembly do with your personal information?
Your information is used to process registration, registration fees, facilitate group and individual activities related to church life and accept gifts. By storing your personal information on a secure server, Faith Assembly is able to shorten your checkout process and allow you to check the status and history of your giving online.
Does Faith Assembly share any personal information it collects with outside parties?
Faith Assembly does not sell or share any personal information.
Does Faith Assembly safeguard my personal information?
Faith Assembly has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind a secure network and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights. When you register or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied by you is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and securely stored.
Does Faith Assembly provide a way to update or remove my personal information?
Faith Assembly provides a “Profile” feature on our web site that allows you to modify most of your personal information. All of your information within your profile is secure and accessible only by you or limited personnel.
How does Faith Assembly use my e-mail address?
Your e-mail address is used to create and identify your account on faithassembly.org. Your e-mail address is also used by Faith Assembly to correspond with you about registrations. If you would rather not receive this information or would like to opt-out of receiving e-mail of this kind, simply contact us at email@example.com.
On this website Faith Assembly may collect fees associated with event registrations and/or supplies associated with those events. Occasionally someone may require a refund. All refund requests will be directed to our accounting department for processing. You may contact our bookkeeper by contacting the church office or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund decisions will be based on several factors relating to the transaction you are requesting a refund for. These could include the following:
- Did Faith Assembly incur expense to secure your participation in the event that we are unable to reclaim?
- Was the event noted as non-refundable?
Decisions to override this policy are reserved to the Church Business Administrator. Online contributions to the ministry of Faith Assembly of God are considered to be non-refundable.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that Faith Assembly may send you periodic SMS or MMS messages containing but not limited to important information, updates, deals, and specials.
- You will receive up to 4 messages per month.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by texting the word STOP to 4072758790. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For help, send the word HELP to 4072758790.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account with us to reflect this change.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
If you have any questions please contact Faith Assembly at (407) 275-8790.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Though Faith Assembly will never charge you for the text messages you receive, depending on your phone plan, you may see some charges from your mobile provider. Please reach out to your wireless provider if you have questions about your text or data plan.