Job Description Summary:
The BAS Scheduling Coordinator is required to support the Service Department through accurate and proper scheduling, coordination, and management of all the service department work order requests. They will handle all in-bound and out-bound telephone interaction with our customers, superintendents, and service team to schedule service, support technicians, and collect pertinent documentation. They accurately enter, schedule, and track all service orders received via phone, e-mail, and specialized scheduling software. Their main objective is to foster and maintain an efficient and organized service department schedule.
Detailed Job Description:
• Handle and enter time sensitive service work order requests via phone, e-mail, and specialized scheduling software with the highest level of accuracy.
• Handle in-bound and out-bound calls from external and internal customers utilizing proper phone etiquette.
• Manage and maintain service schedule.
• Schedule and dispatch technicians to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, needs and urgency.
• Monitor jobs in progress and inform service technicians and/or customers about logistical problems or changes in route.
• Research detailed information to resolve service issues or customer concerns.
• Collect all required purchase orders for service work.
• Contact customer’s client to schedule service according to company policy.
• Escalate priority service issues.
• Review service technician’s time for accuracy and errors.
• Point of contact for the needs and concerns of our service technicians.
• Process subcontractor service worker orders for payment.
• Manage time effectively.
• Comply with company strategies, policies and procedures while setting personal goals for growth in the position.
• Other duties presented by management.
• Must have a minimum of a high school diploma with the minimum of two (2) years customer service or dispatching experience in the construction industry.
• Must be bilingual (Spanish / English) (speak, read, and write)
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
• Experience with SAGE 100 a plus.
• Must have the ability to research, follow-up and follow through utilizing multiple means in multiple situations involving both internal and external customers.
• Must be able to present oneself in a tactful and diplomatic manner when dealing with external and internal customers potentially in high-stress situations.
• Must possess active listening skills to give full attention to what others are saying, understanding needs and points made; being able to properly interpret needs, concerns, and desires.
• Must possess a good phone voice and excellent communication skills to convey information effectively.
• Must be able to multi-task with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have the ability to prioritize and organize effectively utilizing strong time management skills.
• Must be goal-oriented and team oriented.
• Must be computer, phone, and software literate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 – $19.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Oviedo, FL 32765: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• customer service: 2 years (Required)
• Spanish (Required)
• One location
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed.